15 June 2012

New jeans

I got a new run of jeans made! You'll have to wait for the professional Scottie photos of them, but here are a few I took.

Photobucket

So they come in black and blue - very imaginative! Both made from the same Japanese 2% stretch denim from Kaihara mill. It is lovely soft denim that really does improve with age. They're made in Melbourne. Blackies:

Photobucket

They're similar to the Andrew jean from a couple of moons ago, but slightly more relaxed. Much like Andrew himself. Blueies:

Photobucket

They're extremely simple and I like them a lot. The black ones have a black button fly, and the blue ones have a silver button fly - how do I come up with these ideas?

Photobucket

They'll be available to buy very, very soon. If you're desperate, drop me a line. Otherwise, hang tight for the launch of my online store and a special event next weekend! Chainstitch hem detail:

Photobucket

On a different note, Joey jetted off to stay in gay Paris for a couple of months. Bon voyage Joey!

Photobucket