27 April 2010

Yes

I made a zine last week, about taking Tess for a walk and the stuff I only look at when I'm unpacking. There's still a few copies left, if you want one send me a SSAE or a copy of your zine and I'll send you a copy. It's basically like a blog, but it took a lot longer to make and it's harder for you to get. But somehow, it's better.

Photobucket

Yep, I've been busy alright. Just last week, I did a VIP presentation to Milo's class about skateboarding.

Photobucket

Scottie's been back for a couple of weeks to update his visa for his photographic assisting gig over in america, all in preparation for our creative agency 'What do you want?'. I secretly hoped that the visa wouldn't be granted. So here we are, with mixed feelings, opening the envelope.

Photobucket

Granted, yay! Great news. Yay.

Photobucket

We went to my work's fifth birthday party, where I dressed as facebook, which Rosie came up with and Scottie helped me make. Here he is, wearing my outfit.

Photobucket

Kashi was in town for her birthday and stood under the air conditioner, which also ruined my costume.

Photobucket

Rosie!

Photobucket

Jolan and Mandy were in town and had shopped till they dropped, then come out for a bit.

Photobucket

Andy lives here now, and he works at Ikea!

Photobucket

Scottie was drunk as a skunk. He was letting all the hipsters know how he felt about their faux-sensitivity and such, which was awesome.

Photobucket

Pushing it to new levels, Marc and Tom.

Photobucket

The next day, we went skating and I saw Joey's finger mushroom. Good stuff.

Photobucket

The main thing that's been going on is we moved into a new place! We've been painting it, putting up stuff and making it look awesome.

Photobucket

The dog door has been one of the most challenging aspects of the move. Tess doesn't like it yet.

Photobucket

Here we are, installing the herb garden in the backyard we share with the cafe, which Tess is terrified of apart from when we're down there.

Photobucket

Tess giving Rosie a hand.

Photobucket

haha!

Photobucket

Scottie's going away again dinner. As we headed home, I said that it was nice, but a rather subdued affair, to which Sam commented that those things were always a bit weird.

Photobucket

We made up for it with a goodbye bento today. Goodbye again Scottie!

Photobucket

No comments: