5 August 2009

Animal farm

My mum came and stayed with me over the weekend. We went to lots of films and ate good food, bumping into friends at every turn. That's Sam on the left.

Photobucket

I occasionally ventured out for night-time adventures with the ginger prince. Here we are at Bret's. 'Don't even ask about the sculptures in the backyard' was his final word on the elephant in the room.

Photobucket

I didn't take many photos the whole weekend, but rest assured, it was highlight-ridden. For whatever reason, I got snap happy when we were plodding about the children's farm, following a visit to Handsome Steve's.

Photobucket

I really need to get a plot.

Photobucket

Chooks

Photobucket

Geese

Photobucket

Horse celebrating birthday. Check the graffiti!

Photobucket

Pigs

Photobucket

Happy piglets

Photobucket

I locked us out of the house on Sunday, so we went to Fitzy bowl, watched some footy, saw one of the players hurt himself and an ambulance come, then sat in the pub next door and waited for Alana to get home. The publican went into the cellar behind my seat and it smelled earthy and wonderful.

Photobucket

And, um, Sam tried on some ridiculous skate shoes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

salad days said...

One of my favourite songs, Animal farm.