2 December 2008

Recuperating again

My face is on the mend

Photobucket

I flew back to Adelaide for a while

Photobucket

This was my view most of the time

Photobucket

I've been taking quite a few of these, amongst others

Photobucket

The compression of the plane hurt my head, so I came back by train. Plus, it's a good trip, especially if you are going to be just sitting and reading anyway.

Photobucket

Came back for another CT scan. All clear!

Photobucket

And went to Wilson's Prom for a few nights with gary and Sarah.

Photobucket

Still getting crazy headaches and feel tired and woozy, but feeling much better, and finally have some energy in my body again. Thanks to everyone for their messages, visits, care packages and kind wishes. It's been a crazy month and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

1 comment:

D said...

hey fella, glad to hear you are (slowly) coming good. i guess after a solid hit like you took it was always going to be slow and steady wins the race in the recovery stakes. hope all continues to go well dude. check, david