31 May 2008

Neverness

Chris and Tom put on a photo show last night, I dropped in and helped for a little bit before returning to the sewing machine.

Photobucket

Benno was installing himself into everyones hearts.

Photobucket

I helped Tom put up his erotic series of curtain photos.

Photobucket

My attempt at experimental hanging didn't work out so well. My pitch was to the tune of, 'try to imagine it was level and the fishing line was trimmed off and the photo wasn't upside down'.

Photobucket

Andrew came over from Adelaide especially for the event. He was disappointed his prints came out wrong, but soldiered on regardless.

Photobucket

The opening went well, though there were issues with the security not letting people up. They had free Grolsh and Scottie Cameron was there, so I was in heaven. We went for Bento boxes afterwards and Tom randomly rocked in for a moment.

Photobucket

Street beers with Sam, Prior and the gang.

Photobucket

The amazing Tree regaled us with tales from his new job at Apple.

Photobucket

Ackroyd, as always, a pleasure.

Photobucket

We got crepes while we waited for the last train. Delicious, I highly recommend the nuttela and banana with strawberry.

Photobucket

Andrew, how good is Japan I mean Melbourne!

Photobucket

Gary was partying pretty hard when we got back.

Photobucket

No comments: